Customs, Introductions at the Grey Minstrel, Freeing the Beggar Children
- Derz Naga departs from the group.
- In search of the scorpion Asura was searching for
- Entrusts them with his Wand of MM as a well-wishing gift
- Mongo hid the Wand of MM under his stilts. Additionally, he purposefully wet himself to make the guard unwilling to thoroughly search him.
- Players got a feel for the flow of Customs
- Grey Minstrel Inn Patrons:
- Petyr Riddish-Royce
- Boomer Tuntapper
- Warmly introduces himself to the Dwarves
- Tells outlandish stories of his ancient battles
- Jason Skilhollow
- Introduces Malvoy to Kenway
- Feigns grief over the rumors of slave trading
- Beggar Child
- Approaches Zah, asking for money.
- Zah tells him to wait for him outside.
- Zah informs Kenway
- While interrogating the child about his master, Tan, Darren’s missing daughter approaches.
- They learn of her plight, being captured in the night by two black robed individuals, and stuffed into a sack.
- She managed to escape, and was later taken in by Tan.
- Kenway and Zah return the children to Darren for safekeeping, ordering him to pay for a sitter while he is on the clock at night, then slipped him some gold.
- makes his appearance
|Combat is not always necessary||300 xp|
|Trustworthy Fellow (Smooth New PC Intro)||200 xp|
|Soiling oneself to get through Customs||200 xp|
|“YOU WILL HIRE A SITTER”||150 xp|
|Aversion to the Flaming Sandstone||50 xp|
Grand Total = 900 XP per character